Old El Paso™ Slam Dunk #MessFreeChallenge Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only open to persons 13 years and over and legal residents of Switzerland. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter. The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
- To enter, entrants must post a video of themselves on Instagram doing a Basketball Slam Dunk holding an Old El Paso Tortilla Pocket™. You must then Tag @oldelpaso_ch and use the hashtag #MessFreeChallenge. Entrants must ensure their Instagram account privacy setting is set to public (i.e. not 'private') for the Promoter to count their ‘share’/video post for the purposes of determining the donation amount.
- The closing time/date for entries is 16th August at 11:59. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or delayed entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
- 1 entry per Instagram account. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification.
- For every entry, Old El Paso™ will donate 10 additional products to Partage Food Bank up to a maximum of 2,000.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that by submitting material in response to the #MessFreeChallenge each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the material is the entrant’s own original work and does not infringe the copyright or privacy of any other person. By contributing and interacting with this page entrant is allowing Promoter and its assignees and sub-licensees to reference, use and/or take inspiration from all uploaded content, in all media on a perpetual, royalty –free, world-wide basis, with or without identification of the entrant , and entrant waives all moral rights in such material.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in the #MessFreeChallenge, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases the Promoter, its associated agencies and Instagram from any and all liability, damages or loss incurred in connection with the #MessFreeChallenge. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Personal data will only be used by the Promoter and its agencies for the purposes of administering this.
- These terms and conditions are subject to Swiss law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.
- This competition is in no way affiliated, associated or sponsored by Instagram.
Promoter: General Mills International Sàrl, 12 Avenue Reverdil, Avenue Reverdil 14, 1260 Nyon, Switzerland